InfinityBux-Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InfinityBux-Network Admin

2 posters

Go down

InfinityBux-Network Admin Empty InfinityBux-Network Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi,

My name is Jasa Krasovec and I'm the owner of infinitybux-network.com.
I come from Slovenia, Europe. I like Paid To Click & Bux Sites and I'm
upgraded member on different sites.

I wish you all great results and nice earnings!

Regards,
Jasa.

P.S.: If you're new member - Introduce yourself! Let us know who you are Smile

Admin
Admin

https://infinitybux-net.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

InfinityBux-Network Admin Empty Intro + Alpha

Post  mindposeidon Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Hello & Best Greetings To All:

First of all, I'd like to thank Mr. Krasovec for all his excellent work in putting the InfinityBux-Network together.

Honestly, this is the first time I've actually been able to "learn by doing" in a very long time on the internet.

To be sure, it did take some work to set the program up correctly and I am worried about having to change codes so early in the program but I am going to try to update my site according to Jasa's instructions.

Getting back to the main point, I've had a Free Weebly account for a couple of years but never knew exactly what to do to make it productive as I have put a lot of energy into trying to master cpanel and Wordpress.

Jasa's instructions are clear in the set up phase, however, there are a couple of tricky clicks involved so I was lucky to have my female Japanese partner at hand to guide me/point out when & where I went wrong.

Before finishing up I 'd also like to say that the background music in some of the instructional videos was off putting as I found it hard to hear/catch some details and this combined with the
small size of the images in the videos resulted in it taking more time for me to set things up from start from finish.

Of course this probably won't apply to most of Infinitybux-network's younger members as they have eagle eyes at the ready.

None of this is to detract from Mr. Krasovec's inspiring and helpful work! I am happy to be on his list and would look favorably on any of his paid products as long as they include a Paypal option and actually solve a problem that I am experiencing online.

Kudos to Jasa!

As for my intro, >>>>I'm living in Yokohama, Japan (fast & reliable broadband service) great sushi and I can find excellent wines to drink from abroad (any good ones you recommend from Slovenia?).

Online: I'm clicking roughly 25 PTC's everyday focusing on Neobux and the Infinity Bux Complex. Oh I forgot, I'm upgraded in Clixsense & Link Grand but I am finding it really hard to attract direct referrals and so that 's the reason I jumped on InfinityBux-Network.

I spend about 4 hours a day on pay per click and the remainder of my time trying to build a network of Adsense sites and Amazon properties.

My favorite online marketers include: Shane MeLaugh, Spencer Haws, Trent Dyrsmid, Strayblogger, Peter Garety, Richard Legg, Tony Newton and Tony Shepherd.

I follow some of the Super Gurus too like Frank Kern and a few others but of course I can't afford to buy any of their products.

I've got Aweber & Hostgator. If you're interested I can give you my take on the programs I've purchased as this forum is more intimate than places like The Warrior Forum.

I try to buy only Warrior WSOs whenever possible and I hate monthly membership programs.

If you like you can add me to your Skype Account. You will find me at my Skype name: Algorithmica or via my pen name online which is: Pepper Valston.

Be warned that I don't respond well to sales pitches via Skype.

All the best,

PV = Present Value Marketing
Pepper Valston

mindposeidon

Back to top Go down